Click on a link in the gray menu box to get started.
The Centers of Excellence contain customized modules that feature best practices in key areas such as: Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Compensation, Diversity & Inclusion, HR Strategy, HR Analytics/Metrics, CHRO Role and Globalization.
Each Center of Excellence is organized with the following customized information:
Working Group Summaries
– summaries of best practices determined from Working Groups, which focus around the hottest topics in HR and business;
– results of surveys taken by CAHRS Partners;
– provides HR practitioners with concise, high-level overviews of research by Cornell ILR School's HR Studies faculty. ResearchLink covers not only studies published in academic journals, but also the most up-to-date, completed research yet to be submitted for publication;
– specially tailored research literature reviews compiled by CAHRS graduate research assistants to coincide with our partnership meeting themes;
– CAHRS faculty supervise individual student "directed study" projects on key topics. CAHRS partners can participate by providing best-practice examples, responses to surveys, and assistance in shaping the projects. Partners can submit semester-long projects to teams of graduate students, who address the real issues facing corporations;
– Human Resource Faculty Write ups feature the latest research by top HRS faculty, along with opportunities for CAHRS partners to participate in – and benefit firsthand from – these unique studies;
– face-to-face opportunities for members to network with fellow HR professionals on today's hottest HR and business issues, through Working Groups and Partner Meetings. Virtual opportunities such as webcasts, newsletters and CAHRS Top Ten are highlighted;
– connect with ILR faculty, HR professionals, participate in live discussions about critical HR topics, and access archived webcasts on your own schedule.