Click on a link in the gray menu box to get started.
The Centers of Excellence contain customized modules that feature best practices in key areas such as: Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Compensation, Diversity & Inclusion, HR Strategy, HR Analytics/Metrics, CHRO Role, HR Business Partner and Globalization.
Each Center of Excellence is organized with the following customized information:
Working Group Summaries
– summaries of best practices determined from Working Groups, which focus around the hottest topics in HR and business;
– results of surveys taken by CAHRS Partners;
– provides HR practitioners with concise, high-level overviews of research by Cornell ILR School's HR Studies faculty. ResearchLink covers not only studies published in academic journals, but also the most up-to-date, completed research yet to be submitted for publication;
– specially tailored research literature reviews compiled by CAHRS graduate research assistants to coincide with our partnership meeting themes;
– CAHRS faculty supervise individual student "directed study" projects on key topics. CAHRS partners can participate by providing best-practice examples, responses to surveys, and assistance in shaping the projects. Partners can submit semester-long projects to teams of graduate students, who address the real issues facing corporations;
– Human Resource Faculty Write ups feature the latest research by top HRS faculty, along with opportunities for CAHRS partners to participate in – and benefit firsthand from – these unique studies;
– face-to-face opportunities for members to network with fellow HR professionals on today's hottest HR and business issues, through Working Groups and a Partner Meeting. Virtual opportunities such as webcasts, newsletters and CAHRS Top Ten are highlighted;
– connect with ILR faculty, HR professionals, participate in live discussions about critical HR topics, and access archived webcasts on your own schedule.